ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITION
"We are looking for Awesomeness!"
Cummings, Lamont & McNamee, a Certified Public Accounting firm is seeking a detail-oriented individual as an Administrative Support Assistant in our Kennebunk, Maine office. We are looking for someone who works well in a team environment while handling multiple deadlines. Extended hours and some weekends are required during tax season, January through April. Flexible schedule opportunity the remainder of the year.
Job Responsibilities: The following list of tasks is meant to give you an idea of what is expected in this position.
- All front desk duties including answering phones, greeting clients and maintaining the reception area and conference rooms
- Providing administrative support to accountants and principals
- Daily incoming/outgoing mail
- Scheduling appointments for principals and staff
- Managing and ordering office supplies
- Managing operating equipment such as printers and copiers
- Tax return assembly & support to tax department
- Copying, filing and scanning client information
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) and strong organizational skills are a must
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Word and Excel and good with technology
- Strong attention to details, able to follow directions.
- Must be flexible and willing to perform various office tasks
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work proactively
- Strong team player – Able to work in collaborative environment
- Previous experience at an accounting firm or tax practice in a law firm beneficial, but not required.
Salary / Benefits: Salary, highly competitive, based on experience and qualification. Other benefits include: Health & dental plan, flexible spending plan, life insurance & long term disability, 401(k) with company match, vacation & sick time and reduced summer hours!
Send your resume to:
Director, Human Resources
Cummings, Lamont & McNamee, PLLC
Millbrook Office Park
118 Portsmouth Avenue, Suite D206
Stratham, NH 03885
“Discover what Cummings, Lamont & McNamee, PLLC can do for you!”
Cummings, Lamont & McNamee, PLLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
COVID-19 Considerations: We comply with CDC and state regulations to keep our employees and clients safe. Our offices are fully opened and masks are not required if fully vaccinated.