Having a CPA firm that specializes in dental practice accounting is your first step towards business success!
Financial management of a dental practice is challenging. Few dentists have much experience with setting up a strong accounting system, preparing accurate financial statements, planning for taxes, or analyzing data in order to determine service costs and pricing. Yet all of these tasks are necessary in order to build a financially successful practice.
At Cummings, Lamont & McNamee, P.A., we provide customized services to meet the specific needs of your dental practice. We work with you in designing and implementing dental practice specific accounting and information systems that provide you with timely information needed to compete in today's dental practice marketplace.
Our dental practice accounting services include:
Dental Practice Set-Up:
- Start up Consultation
- Entity Selection
- Business Registration
- Financing Review
- Accounting System Set Up
Practice Management Services:
- Tax Planning and Compliance
- Strategic Planning
- Practice Valuation
- Overhead Analysis
- Equipment Acquisition Planning
- Business Continuation Planning
- Operational Review
Practice Transition Services:
- Merger/Acquisition Analysis
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Real Estate Purchase/Sale
- Succession Planning
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns for Dental Practices and Individuals
- Tax Planning and Analysis
- Estate and Trust Planning
- IRS Problem Resolution
- Cash Flow & Budget Analysis
- Financial Statements
- Accounting Software Set Up and Support
How often have you considered these dental accounting questions?
- Is my dental practice maximizing its profitability?
- Should I expand my dental practice?
- What is the value of my dental practice?
- When and how should I sell my dental practice?
- Do I have a realistic plan for retirement?
Experience the value of an accounting firm that knows the importance of professionalism and trusted service. For more information, contact Wanda Ring, CPA at email@example.com.