HERE YOU ARE…
Another day at the office. Remember how proud you were when you landed that great job at that famous accounting firm. And now? Well, your work’s o.k., your colleagues are pretty nice and there is that possibility of a promotion… SOMEDAY. Of course you’re keeping your eyes open for job opportunities. You’re still very ambitious. You want something else; something more as a Senior/Supervising Accountant. You’re looking for new energy, in yourself and in your work. That’s great! Because that is what we’re looking for!
That’s right, Cummings, Lamont & McNamee, PA is looking for you if you have tax experience, are a CPA, have three to five years current public accounting experience, and are a team leader and self-starter. Our forward thinking firm has some of the most advanced IT systems, promoting a nearly 100% paperless office. With quality work-life balance and the opportunity to continue to progress in your career within a great team culture, this is an exciting opportunity for a client focused and team oriented Supervising Accountant!
CLM offers flexibility, aggressive pay, great benefits, and a place to put your people and technical skills to work. Our clients are diverse and our culture is friendly. We are a firm that cares about its employees and treats them right. To add to the benefits, we have offices in Southern Maine and Seacoast New Hampshire with easy access to Boston, the mountains and the coast. You can enjoy the best of all worlds!
Primary duties will include:
- Preparation of C Corporation, S Corporation, LLCs, Partnership, Fiduciary, Exempt and Individual tax returns
- Assisting in tax planning for closely held businesses and individual clients
- Supervising, training and evaluating other team members
- Structuring, overseeing and collaborating with our leadership team on a variety of engagements
- Ensuring that clients are ecstatic and services are delivered timely and efficiently
- Communicating solutions to complex issues requiring creativity, research and understanding
Benefits: Health insurance, dental plan, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible spending plan and reduced summer hours.
- Three- five years of experience at a CPA firm
- Proficiency with Prosystems ProFx Tax, QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex tax and financial information to all levels of clients
- Strong client rapport and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple engagements
- Enjoy working alongside the management team on a variety of engagements within our specialized industries
- A commitment to great client service
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree including the academic courses sufficient for certification as a CPA.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website at www.clmcpa.com
CLM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or orffers.